You are The Moon
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.
The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
Trust in my intuition. Best advice I've heard all day.
1) You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
2) You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3) What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
It stares at me, I stare at it, it walks away and I follow
4) You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it: It's an HUGE, old Victorian house, lots of big rooms, lots of really big windows so I can hang all my prisms in them, and it's painted in those really bright colors like they have at Martha's Vineyard. Blue with yellow trim or lighter blue trim, something like that. And it has a widow's walk on top, and a wrap around porch. And it has a circular stairway somewhere inside. And maybe even a piano.
5) Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Yes, one of those old fashioned iron-wrought fancy ones.
6) You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on and around it? Candles, lots and lots of candles. Some big, some little, but they light up the whole room. And it's set up like thanksgiving. Roasts and ham, and everything, even pies. Must have pies for Neph.
7 You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it.
An old horn cup, with a metal band around the rim. It's dinged up a little but has really nice etchings carved into the horn.
8) What do you do with the cup? I take it inside and wash it out, drink from it, and put it on a special place on my mantle over the fireplace. Wow, I have a fireplace!
9) You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water, what kind of body of water is it? An ocean.
10) How will you cross the water? I'll swim it. Hey, I know it's impossible, but it was the first idea that came to mind, ok?
( Read more... )
Pick five friends, acquaintances, lovers or enemies and write them down. And then pick a song for each, telling them what you think about them, or how you feel, etc. Might be nice, might not be. Your choice.
And Kudos should go to the typist of bookish_blonde for giving me the idea, with her muse soundtrack on tenebrae_nostro
(and I totally cheated because I thought of Mike's song before posting this! Now I have to find songs for the others)
1. Mike (NPR)
Mike: I think this works best for you. Gregg Allman's I'm no Angel.
BORROWED from people (who can have it back any time they want, promise!)
Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions of a very personal nature.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.
Pick one of my characters and I'll tell you...
→ why I decided to play this character
→ my favorite scene or bit of interaction concerning this character to date
→ my favorite original aspect about this character (world-building for ocs or head-canon for fcs)
→ the last thing they did "off screen"
→ what their last words would be if they died tomorrow
→ what the next thing I'm doing for them is (narrative, post, shelving, whatever)
» I will tell you what character of yours I'd like to play mine against
» you may ask me a free question
And I have FAR TOO MANY muses to list here, only a few which are on tenebrae_nostro. So look around and take your pick!
(and as just a few examples: just2hands, all_forme and sinful_minx. If you know of others, throw them in here, and I'll tell you about them too!